- 2. 3. 4. 5.
- American Standard has added two new models to its VorMax toilet line. Incorporating an understated transitional design, the new toilets are available in a 1.28 gpf or a 1.0 gpf model. The VorMax features a CleanCurve Rim that helps reduce trapped dirt, as well as American Standard’s EverClean finish, designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. Both models achieve the highest bulk removal score on the Maximum Performance test, an independent report of toilet performance. americanstandard.com
- The Stealth Phantom Toilet from Niagara Conservation features a patented technology that incorporates a combination of air and water to achieve the lowest gallon toilet on the market, at just 0.8 gallons per flush (gpf), according to the company. The toilet’s eye-pleasing shape features skirted sides that also serve to hide the trapway system. The Stealth Phantom is ADA-compliant and certified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. niagaracorp.com
- A new water-saving toilet is available from Sustainable Solutions International. The No Clog Point 8 features a larger trapway, reducing clogs and the need for service calls, the manufacturer says. The toilet uses use 0.8 gpf and relies on simple technology for its effectiveness rather than more complex, higher-maintenance systems involving pressure or vacuum-assisted mechanisms. It also includes a heavy-duty soft-close seat and Easy-Clean glaze coasting designed to reduce cleaning. sustainablesolutions.com
- HygieneGlaze 2.0 from Duravit is a ceramic glaze that further advances the benefits of the original HygieneGlaze. The new additive, which is baked into the ceramic during firing, kills 99.9 percent of all bacteria after 12 hours. The product also curtails the growth of bacteria when compared with traditional ceramic glazing. HygieneGlaze 2.0 is available for all toilets and urinals in Duravit’s P3 Comforts and ME by Starck collections. (D-Code model, shown.) duravit.us
- The wall-hung version of Kohler’s popular Veil model boasts state-of-the-art options in a sleek, space-saving design. The intelligent toilet features a heated seat with adjustable temperature settings, a deodorization system, a cleansing wand with adjustable spray, a night-light, and a warm-air drying system. The Veil also uses a dual-flush system that lets users choose between full and partial flushing. us.kohler.com
This article was originally posted by ProRemodelerDOWNLOAD PDF Back to News