Sentinel™ 1.28 GPF – Round Toilet
With a 1.28 gallon flush that falls well under federal conversation requirements, the Sentinel toilet featuring EcoLogic™ Technology won’t be a drain on your water bill. The first flapperless toilet on the market, it is virtually maintenance free, meaning no leaking and no hasty trips to the hardware store. It features innovative tip-bucket technology that ensures quiet, high performance flushes that clear the bowl the first time, every time.
An oversized footprint and flexible features like adjustable rough-in depth and opposable handle positioning, make the Sentinel a hassle-free option for any retrofit project. A round bowl provides comfortable seating even in the smallest spaces. The Sentinel is a pitch-perfect blend of conservation, function, and performance.
- Adjustable rough-in depth from 10” to 12”; no conversion kits required
- Oversized footprint
- Opposable handle positioning
- Flapperless tank with Fluidmaster fill valve
- Patented Flapperless EcoLogic Techonology
- Round bowl fits into any space
- Uses 60% less water than a common 3.5 GPF toilet
- Excellent MaP scores for better flushing
- Maintenance free, leak free, no double flushing
- Sweat-free tank
CONSERVATION AND REBATES
- Eligible for Consumer Rebates
- 800g MaP Score
Bowl Dimensions: 14.5”W x 15.5”H x 26.75”D
Footprint: 20.75”L x 10.25”W
Water Spot: 8″ x 6″
Assembled Dimensions: 17.5”W x 28.75”H x 29”D
Rough-In: 10″ – 12″
Go Flapperless.™ The original way we helped excel water conservation efforts. Click to see EcoLogic technology in action.